The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Mid-level campaign

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Mid-level campaign Empty New Mid-level campaign Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

This is a post to let everyone know that I will be running a new campaign over the summer. I was originally just going to do this for my group in Oxford, but I can do it here if there is interest. It would take place in a new universe. You would all create new mid-level characters (Somewhere between 7 and 10, I'll know exactly what level when I finish the outlines of the campaign). It would be run on 3.5e strict. Meaning all rules in the 3.5e books would be followed. I won't be a total nazi about them, but they will be very strong guidelines. Yes, that means spells per day. Note that this is an entire campaign, not just a module, it will take a long time for your party to complete and there will be a running goal and story. An epic quest, if you will.

If you are interested, please let me know and begin thinking of a character concept. You may choose any class within the 3.5e players handbook and it's supplements. You may choose any race in the 3.5e books as well, but please run it by me if it is a more odd race.

Questions and comments are welcome.

2New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 am

Kiryan

Kiryan

This brings joy to my heart. I shall begin thinking of a concept immediately.

3New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

I am locking in level 9 as the level at which you will be starting. That's 9 character levels, you may achieve this with any number of class levels.

4New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Sun May 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Melkor

Melkor

I'm down with this for sure.

5New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

NoodleToes

Huzzah. Also, just so we're all clear, we SHOULD be planning out a strong party (healer, tank, etc.), because otherwise, we gon' die.

6New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Well, I'm making a heavy-armor fighter with shield, so I've got that covered.

Also, to our DM: what is our armor/weapons budget?

Last edited by Melkor on Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

7New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 am

Kiryan

Kiryan

I will be monking. With mild sorcery. So diplomacy, sensing of motives, and other things that require wisdom and the like...I got you.

8New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Wed May 09, 2012 2:20 pm

NoodleToes

I'll be putting the swag on (again) as a beguiler and possibly a damage-based prestige class. Basically, I have manipulation and distractions.

9New Mid-level campaign Empty Re: New Mid-level campaign Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Beautiful. I've narrowed mine down to a human, heavy-armor, shielded fighter who can also cast magic on the side for extra pop (warmage). Lots of battle utility...also comes from a highly military background, so leadership of troops in battle (if the need for it comes up).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum