The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris chuckles at Ferrous's witty comment, and noticing that he's a bit parched goes to grab some ale

52The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Geskill

Geskill

Geskill chuckles at the whole situation and follows Hybris to the bar and orders "the strongest thing ya got in this place!"

53The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The bartender gives Geskill the strongest dwarven beer the place sells. "There anything you guys wanna talk about... It's kinda quiet between all of us. Some of us haven't even spoken." Vedrick looks back at the rest of the party that are just standing in the tavern like mindless zombies.

"At least you guys are talking, unlike them." He laughs and pours more energy into the crystal.

54The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Ferrous contemplates this, and then asks a question that has always been on his mind.
"Geskill, you claim to be a bard. But none of us have ever heard you sing. Would it be wrong for me to request you serenade us?"

OOG: Would Ferrous actually talk like this? I'm not familiar with D&D lore, I just have this impression of Elves being very elegant with speech from various other sources.

55The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Your character can talk however you fucking want him to talk. This isn't Soviet Russia. Talk in old time English if you want, we just need to understand you. Have fun! That's the point of the forums Clark Very Happy

56The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Geskill

Geskill

Geskill glares directly into Ferrous' eyes... The type of stare that causes children to cry and women to faint. He slowly says "I. HATE. BLOODY. SINGING. There is nothing I hate more then singing, hell they didn't even let me in the Bard College because I refused to sing. I can play you a song on me lute or me drum though!". Geskill then proceeds to gulp the Dwarven ale in one swig and pulls out his small handmade Bongo set.

Last edited by Geskill on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

57The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris stumbles over to Brett's character, and recites "I beseech thee enlighten me with thine wisdom, for thou dost seem tarry in hither".

OOG: It may be correct to accept he's drunk, seems he's a light drinker.

58The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: You will most likely never hear a reply back from Brett. He never gets on here. Just so you know.

59The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris then passes out after not hearing any reply

OOG:I know, I just wanted to say something in ye olde english...anyways, yea, I'm guessing I'll be passed out for a while.

60The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Geskill

Geskill

Vedrick wrote:OOG: You will most likely never hear a reply back from Brett. He never gets on here. Just so you know.

OOG: We should make him a newt and put him in a jar

61The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick puts his crystal away and stands up.

"This is boring. Who wants to go do something?"

62The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 pm

"Easy now little one. I didn't know. I don't reccomend you ever visit an elven city though. Elves have a habit of singing all the time."

63The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Just as everyone is talking, a band of Imperial guards storm through the door.

"Everyone!" The Imperial Leader shouts, "If I can have your attention please! We are looking for a medium size group of adventurers! They have murdered innocent guards trying to arrest rebels! Have any of you seen them?"

Vedrick sits back down slowly, like nothing even happened. "Shit." He mutters.

64The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Ferrous jolts up-right.
"Murderous Adventurers!? Where?"

65The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick smacks Ferrous in the face, "Shut the hell up." He whispers in a mad tone. "Don't draw attention to us."

66The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris groans and mumbles,"damn.....blue..berries" while passed out on the floor, due to all the commotion

67The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

One of the Imperials goes up to Hybris and kicks him in the stomach. "Wake up you drunken fool!"

68The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Ferrous hushedly whispers to Vedrick
"Maybe we should create a distraction."

69The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"I think Hybris did a good job but they are everywhere. They aren't dumb, if they were by people would have gotten rid of them already." Vedrick says quietly.

70The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"Ughhh" moans Hybris as he lifts his head to look at who kicked him,"that kinda...hurt" after failing to recognizing the guard

71The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The guard picks him up and pushes Hybris away, "And what are you gonna do about it, you filthy animal?" The guard laughs.

72The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"I'm...gonna make you eat...these blueberries" after fumbling with his pouch for a little while Hybris says "oh..I don't have any" sounding a little sad

73The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The guard laughs at him, "Don't make me skin you alive." He walks towards Hybris with his dagger out.

74The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

Hybris who is slowly coming to his senses finally realizes the guard's uniform. "hey now...don't..get so mad over a...little joke" says Hybris

75The Kingdom's Capital - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The guard pushes Hybris against the bar and holds the blade so he can see it. "You should treat me with a little more respect."

Vedrick taps the guard on the shoulder, "Now do you really have to do that? Seems a bit unnecessary, he is drunk."

The guard lets go of Hybris and looks at Vedrick, "Who says you can talk to me that way, you piece of scum."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum