The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1The Kingdom's Capital Empty The Kingdom's Capital Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Well, here's the forum to role play on. You are in the Kingdom Captial outside of the Baron safehouse. Have fun.

2The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: You people suck at role playing.

Just saying. Talk, do something. FUCK.

3The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

While everyone is just standing around with there thumbs up their asses, Vedrick says, "Mellek wishes to see us in a couple hours. He has something important to tell us. Until then, we have free time. So where do you guys want to go? The capital is vast and has almost anything you can think of. Dozens of taverns, hundreds of unique shops, and thousands of vendors. We can go anywhere, I know this city like the back of my own hand."

4The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Maybe we should go to one of the Taverns and get something to drink Mates... I've been cravin' a good brew!"

5The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"That can be arranged. Any type of beers you are looking for?" Vedrick asks.

OOG: Geskill would be who's character?

6The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"I just want an ole fashion' ale! None of that Elven crap..."

OOOOOOOOG: Tis Cooper,

7The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"There is a great tavern that sells only the best dwarven beer. It's in the poorer district but we are all strong and can fend for ourselves. Follow me." Vedrick walks away onto the crowded streets heading south.

8The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Geskill

Geskill

Geskill picks up his sack of supplies and swings it over his shoulder and starts to follow Vedrick. "So ,Vedrick, how do ya know this town so well? I don't even think I've ever been near this region before..."

9The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

As they are walking through the streets, Vedrick moves his head to the side and continues to walk forward, "I grew up here, in the noble district. I have lived in the Imperial's city all my life. My father was an adviser for the king here. My father taught me everything I know, how to control my mind, fight, and remember all the useful things he taught me." Vedrick says as he pushes on.

10The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Geskill

Geskill

" *Hmph* A noble district would probably be the best place to grow up ... My family was... umm.. well we traveled a lot and never really settled down till I was in my twenties..." Geskill stops for a moment and stretches out his arms, grunts loudly and then continues on. "Got any family, Vedrick?"

11The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"No, it's just me. My life is too dangerous for what I do. Being part of the Brehans, as you have seen, is very dangerous work. I wouldn't want to worry others and leave them with thoughts of if I'm alive or not." Vedrick bumps into another man on the street and the man shouts at him, but Vedrick ignores him and continues walking. "Almost there, a couple more minutes."

12The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Good! I'm dieing for some frothy beer." Geskill continues on reluctantly. "Well since ya told me I might as well tell you, I ain't got no family either, or at least as far as I know. Last time I saw em' was about 120 years ago. My mum was quite sick when I... left... and my dad couldn't even speak to me. I wonder if they're still kickin' it..."

13The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"ughhh, how can you stand being around so many....people?" questions Hybris

OOG: This is much better than writing my paper

14The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Both my parents have passed. My mother was taken from illness, a strange plague that purged the city for a couple months before disappearing. My father was called a traitor by the very king he worshiped and became friends with for many years." Vedrick keeps going forward. More people keep running into him. You can tell the citizens are getting more violent and less civilized. It is clear that this is the poorer part of the city.

"The people don't bother me, it's the guards that bother me." Vedrick says back.

15The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Whats wrong with people?" questions Geskill "I love seeing all the different walks of life, specially them Dragon lookin' fellas.. By the way, some of these folk look like their eyin' me can one of you give me a lift?" He asks with a devilish smirk on his face.

16The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Sure" Vedrick says. He grabs Geskill and lifts him up.

17The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"my problem is not with the people, but the amount of them"

18The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"What did you expect, we are in a city." Vedrick laughs while holding Geskill. "It's the largest city on this continent."

19The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"well I didn't know really what to expect, I've never seen a city, especially one this big" reply's Hybris "only been to a few rundown villages in my travels, and they weren't all that welcoming"

20The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well no matter where you go, people aren't very welcoming."

21The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Thanks Ved, Well there are quite a few people but they all seem to be nice enough..." Before he finishes he hears a man and woman fighting about their child's education. "Huh, well maybe not everyone."

22The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Education is a serious problem in the slums. Most of these people don't even have a basic education, so they take up crime." Vedrick puts Geskill back down.

23The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Thanks, you were starting to pinch my tummy!" Geskill says while laughing. "I bet half these folk can't even read, let alone reason with smart folk like us!"

24The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"You don't need to read to learn how to stab people." Vedrick laughs then continues on walking.

25The Kingdom's Capital Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Tis true, but I hope no one gives us trouble at this tavern."

OOG: This is so much more fun then TV or vidya games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum