The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Joys of Having Two DMs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Joys of Having Two DMs Empty The Joys of Having Two DMs Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Here's a simple idea. We have two DMs who are capable and knowledgeable of the universe, why should be keep canceling meets because one of them is busy. If Jake is busy, Collin could have a simpler, non-story based module prepared. Contract work or something of the likes, nothing significant (Go save this person, go kill these things, retrieve this item for me). That way our modules don't keep getting canceled 50% of the time. Normally it wouldn't matter that much to me, but a couple times I've been on the way to Oxford from work when I get the memo that the meet is canceled. It's a bit inconvenient for me. So if the off-DM could simply have a pocket module up his sleeve for such occasions, it would help smooth things out a bit, in my opinion.

2The Joys of Having Two DMs Empty Re: The Joys of Having Two DMs Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

I do apologize for cancelling all these times. I was just about to remark how if I'm going to be DMing then I should be the one scheduling the meets so that they don't end up cancelled if I can't make it. But if we do have multiple DMs, it works that much better.

3The Joys of Having Two DMs Empty Re: The Joys of Having Two DMs Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Oh, well yeah. The DM should ALWAYS set the date. I was under the assumption that you were because that's always how it's been. So people, please, don't post dates unless the current DM has okayed it.

That said, the idea still stands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum