The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOMESTUCK! OMG HOMESTUCK! HOMESTUCK HOMESTUCK HOMESTUCK!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Seriously. I know some of you guys love Homestuck with a undying love but seriously, tone it down. Not to be a dick, but it has gotten a little out of control. I know some of you dont see each other often, so you can talk about it but don't let it get out of hand. If you could do that, that would be great m'kay? M'kay.

Sorry if that was dickish.

HEY
SUCK MY DICK

LOL

DICK

NOPE
LULZ NOPE

SAY WHAT YOU WANT, IT'S STILL GOING TO HAPPEN
DICK

I really don't care if you guys talk about it, but it's just one of those things I would kindly ask to tone down. It's just it's hard to hear people when you guys talk across the table about it non-stop. It's just a tad distracting. I'm not trying to sound mean by any means, but when you guys do talk about it please keep it from overpowering everything else that is going on.

You know me, I'm don't mean to be a jerk and the last thing I feel like doing is pissing off my close friends, so if this has offended you, I'm sorry. Just try to see from my side. Once again, sorry if this rubbed some of you the wrong way.

Last edited by Vedrick on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Homestuck is mad gay.

That Guy that always Dies

That Guy that always Dies

This would be appreciated.

Geskill

Geskill

Lol.... "mad gay"