The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Characters

+4
Geskill
TacticalBacon
Da Vegan
Vedrick
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Characters Empty New Characters Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Just so everyone can get to know everyone, post your character and everything about them. Like race, class, what they like, don't like, personality, stuff like that. Don't forget you name... It's kinda important.

2New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

My character's name is Vedrick. He is a human adrent (psionic) He is very wise and hates it when others disobey the Brehans. He has white hair but is around 30 years old.

3New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

So maybe my first post on the forums.... well yeah get this stuff down I guess

Name: Hybris
Class: Ranger
Race: Gnoll

About him: well I'm kinda developing his character as we have more meets and stuff, so far he's stubborn as if he wants something he will try over and over to succeed (kinda like the description of insanity?, doing the same thing but expecting a different result) this originated from the episode with the blueberries. That's kinda all I got so far but as we continue in our story his character will become more defined, I'm playing him right now as a general adventurer; kill shit, loot shit, and try not to die.

4New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Well, My character is pretty much the same old Stu from the days of old, but for those of you who never played with me, I'll post him.

Name: Stu
Race: Dwarf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Stu is in a special place on the sanity chart, he is neither insane nor sane, but rather a happy little place in between. He is usually blissfully unaware of any moral dilemmas or morality issues brought about by his often brash actions. Very little thought goes into creating action; he typically shoots first and asks questions later.

As someone who studies many forbidden and so called immoral or evil magics, such as blood magic, many people believe he has been corrupted by his thirst for power. This, while not entirely true, isn’t exactly false either. He is not compelled to do evil to gain power like many others who fall into corruption for the promise of power, but rather his morality has been frayed. The fine lines that separate right from wrong are blurred for Stu. Due to this, his decision making process often puzzles those who don’t understand him well enough.

5New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Geskill

Geskill

Cooper's Character is Geskill, Cooper very much likes his character.

Name: Geskill
Race: Gnome
Alignment: Neutral

Geskill, is a middle aged Gnome Bard. He enjoys playing percussive instruments, drinking heavily (alcohol seems to have little effect on him), meeting new friends and drinking buddies, and fighting with his crossbow named Betty. Geskill is quite overweight, has a long scruffy beard, and wears a pointed maroon hat. He was often referred to as "Lawn Ornament" by his family and friends before he accidentally murdered his Brother and was exiled by his own village. Geskill has his own set of morals and will often do whatever it takes to get the job done. He often acts before he thinks and loves a good payment and the end of a job. He hates singers and people who are pure or lawful good, especially when they force their ways among others.

Last edited by Geskill on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

6New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

I'm still kinda developing my guy so I'll probably change a few things at some point

Name: Dmitri
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good

Dmitri is still a bit new to the whole adventuring aspect of being a Paladin. He is soft spoken but not by any means shy. He is somewhat quick to judge others with his almost cynical attitude, and he will never knowingly cooperate or associate with someone who he considers evil or unholy. He is somewhat uncomfortable around magicians and can be very wary of them, depending on their race and type of magic. He is unsure of many minority races as he has not spent much time mingling with non-human races, the exceptions being elves, dwarves, and similar main humanoids. He recently finished much of his training in his home city of Thalmor and has been sent on a "pilgrimage" of sorts to experience other parts world in order to further understand his purpose as a Paladin.

Or something like that.

Last edited by LtBlaze on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

7New Characters Empty Ferrous Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 am

That Guy that always Dies

That Guy that always Dies

Name: Ferrous
Race: Elf....Mostly
Class: Fighter
Ferrous is a simple elf. He can be quite rash when the situation calls for it, and often charges into combat sword drawn and at the ready. Ferrous had always tended to be a bit on the darker side with his thoughts and the recent events in the quarantined town have made him rather cynical. He distrusts people. Especially Children. Demonic little bastards. Ferrous has been infected as a Caribyss, however his transformation has yet to occur. The infection has unsettled him a little, and although he's come to accept and even appreciate his burden, it really cemented his cynicallity(Is that a word? It is now.) (Cynicism.)

8New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Name: Soufen
Race: Hyoomen
Class: Rogue

Soufen, though not necessarily evil, is by no means a good man. For many years he spent his time as a bandit and a highwayman, and made quite a living at it. However, while raiding a caravan camp, a force of Imperial guards rode in. The rest of his band ran away, knowing they were outnumbered. But Soufen, not willing to believe he couldn't fight them off, stayed. While he put up a decent fight, he was far outnumbered. The guards overpowered him, and showed him mercy; they took him to jail. He wasn't released, but was afforded the opportunity to escape and took it. While he hasn't really changed his ways, he's resolved to stay with this adventuring group in an effort to lay low, and perhaps enjoy the experience. He's not the brightest, and refuses to believe certain things, especially if they go against his preconceptions. That being said, he's not obtuse. Just stubborn.

9New Characters Empty Re: New Characters Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 am

Selene

Selene

Name: Selene
Race: Killoren
Class: Druid
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Selene is from the Fey. She was sent on a quest for a princess in return for her wolf Vault; but at the end of the quest she decided to stay away from the Fey. Vault is two and was the runt of his litter. Selene didn't plan to have a wolf she really wanted a elk but one look at Vault and she fell in love with his cute personality. They have a deep connection and can talk through telepathically, She would do anything to save him. They have such a deep connection they're basically one soul. Because she is from the Fey she choose to be a Druid. Sometimes she does very crazy things trying to help people but she really does mean well. She likes people even if they're not the best at heart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]