The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"trouble at a tavern?" Hybris chuckles under his breath

27The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"Well maybe for ya tall folk! I could probably just duck under a table and no one would even notice I'm gone." Geskill says with a grin.

28The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

"sure you can move fast? even while lugging that around?" Hybris jests while pointing at the round Gnomes stomach

29The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"It ain't as big as ya think mate, All of them other gnomes are just too small, I would consider myself more Dwarf then gnome." Geskill explains while giggling

30The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Most of the taverns are safe. Maybe not this one though," Vedrick laughs, "If anything goes wrong I'll be there."

31The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Geskill

Geskill

"I don't particularly want to fight a bunch of drunken idiots right now..."

OOG: Gonna go check you guys later dawgz.

32The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Think don't get into a fight," Vedrick stops in front of a medium size tavern, "Here we are, 'The Bottom of the Barrel' finest dwarven beer in all the city."

33The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

At this point Ferrous seems to come to his senses. "Ahh a tavern. Although the location really isn't too friendly." Ferrous glances around nervously and when he thinks no one is looking moves his coin purse into his boot.

34The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Don't let me keep you guys waiting, go on in!" Vedrick says to everyone and walks in.

OOG: Tom I have given you an opportunity to introduce your character. Take it if you want.

35The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Ferrous walks into the tavern and purchases an ale.

36The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Inside the bar you see many different types of people. From elves to dwarves to even half orcs. There are many tables scattered across the bar, some flipped, some not. Then at the far end is the long bar when three bartenders are working, tending to customers.

"Be careful now, this is the poor district. If you don't want trouble keep your eyes low and try not to stare." Vedrick says and walks up to the bar.

OOG:
If any of you wish to talk to any NPC's, state you are doing so and I will role play one for you.

37The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

While at the bar, Vedrick pulls out a crystal and starts to pour energy into it with his mind. It starts to glow and shine a bit.

38The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Ferrous watches the crystal apprehensivly...
"Might I ask what you're up there?"

39The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick holds up the crystal, "It's called a dorje. It is like a magical item to us psions. I'm pouring my power and knowledge into it right now, that is why it is glowing." He shows how the crystal shines from the energy inside it.

40The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Both intrigued and cautious, Ferrous inquiers
"Does this doo-hick have purpose?"

41The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well I'm currently working on putting a power in it so I can use it as a weapon in battle. Once I am done, it will have about 20 uses because it is such a strong power. They are like wands that can shoot fire, but this one will shoot just one straight beam of pure energy."

42The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

"Ahh right. I remember you using it now. I suppose that's all fine and dandy if that's what you want to do. I prefer the feel of a good blade though..."
The warrior pauses briefly
"I've felt so hungry ever since that Caribys got to me on our last trip.."

43The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick chuckles a bit, "The mind is the strongest weapon you have friend. It only dulls if you let it and if you poison it," he points to Ferrous' ale, "But what about your hunger?"

44The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

From behind you guys hear a low groan. It appears to be coming from a pair of legs that you can see draped over the edge of one of the flipped tables. From the looks its owner is laying on the ground.

45The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick walks over and asks, "Are you okay?" He puts his crystal in his pocket to work on later.

46The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Soufen looks up and groans. "Oh, how nice to see a familiar face. I was wondering where... you'd been." His speech is slurred, and he has a black eye.

47The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick pulls him off the ground, "You get into a fight? You may have an iron fist my old friend, but you yourself are not made of metal as well." Vedrick laughs.

48The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"I don't think I can hold my liquor like I could before... There were only..." He rubs his head and spits onto the floor. "I need another drink."

49The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 am

Ferrous buys Soufen an ale. He chuckles and hands it over.
"Here. Try not to do anything stupid. You might want to ice that eye. How cold's your metalhand?

50The Kingdom's Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:26 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick chuckles and pulls out his crystal and starts to pour energy into it again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum