The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I see two men." Stu says plainly.

202The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Two rich men, that it is wise to be on the side of. He just sent a bird to his father to give us all a platinum piece for helping him escape the torture camp."

203The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"It is wise to be on the side that is going to win." Stu states.

"But there is no conflict here."

204The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"None that you can see. The Behrans and Imperials are at war. The Imperials want to strip us of all our rights and make us live mundane lives. They even want to banish all religion and worshiping of the gods." Vedrick says. "The Imperials are cruel people that need to be wiped from this earth."

205The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu takes a few moments to ponder what has been said.

"Perhaps." He states after some time.

206The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Can you believe they deny all existence of any of the gods?" Vedrick sips his wine and keeps pouring his energy into his crystal.

207The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Again, Stu pauses. "You are either misinformed or they are incredibly dense." Stu says with a level of scorn.

He turns, "I do not know which."

208The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Go find any Imperial guard and ask them what they think about the gods. They will all tell you the same thing. If they have it their way, all those who worship the gods and admit it will be killed." Vedrick finishes his wine and pushes the cup away.

"And I wish I was joking."

209The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:07 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Should it be true, then victory for them is impossible." Stu pauses.

"Unless they mean to slay the beings who existence they deny. A self defeating cause."

210The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick gets closer to Stu, "They are actually working on a way to do that very deed.." He moves away again, his face serious.

"Stupid people, they will never do it."

211The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Again, a smile cracks its away across Stu's face. "It's possible."

212The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"But all of them? It makes you wonder what they have that is so strong it can destroy every form of a god." Vedrick ponders the thought them returns, "I think they are just messing with us though. Just making up lies to scare us."

213The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"If they seek to kill the gods, it shows they believe in them." Stu pauses.

"Their cause will not succeed."

214The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"All I know is that they are all better off dead." Vedrick says.

215The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Perhaps." Stu states once more.

216The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"So why were you in that Imperial torture camp, Stu?" Vedrick asks him while pouring his energy into his crystal.

217The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu takes a few moments to gather his words.

"Me and a" He hesitates "friend caused some trouble." He smiles.

"Oh, trouble."

218The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"You must get into a lot of trouble." Vedrick chuckles.

219The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I used to." He says reflectively.

"But then that friend made me stop." He sighs.

"A century of trouble is enough."

220The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"That does seem like a lot of trouble for one person to go through. But you can never get rid of trouble."

221The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I still get in trouble" He says with a smile.

"It's just... petty in comparison."

222The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well, if you ever need a hand, I'm here for ya. Its the least I can do since you helped save the prince." Vedrick smiles then continues to work on this dorje.

223The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu chuckles.

"Perhaps, perhaps."

224The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:27 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Getting you to talk is like pulling teeth, you know that Stu?" Vedrick asks as he looks Stu's way.

225The Kingdom's Capital - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Perhaps getting you to speak is too simple of an affair?" Stu retorts with an undertone of smugness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum