The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED*

+3
LtBlaze
Vedrick
TacticalBacon
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Yeah, Styx is in Basala making potions, and Stu and Sarabi are at the bar in the southern island."

52The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Are they?" Lucian asks. Then, walking away from the spire, he turns back to Nightfall and asks "Wanna come bug 'em with me?"

53The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Yes." Nightfall answers simply and follows Lucian.

54The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"So there're two bars here, aren't there? Why're they in the South one when there's one right there by the spire?"

55The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Those people are mean. They laughed at me when I asked for a beer. They asked me what am I and called me things that made me want to hurt them all. Basically the people in that bar are not very nice people." Nightfall says remembering all the things they said to him.

56The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Sounds like a lovely group of people."

Walking up to the bar, he sees the broken sign. "Now this looks like fun."

57The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Looks a little dangerous to me." He says.

58The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Lucian shrugs. "Fun, Dangerous, what's the difference."

He walks through the door and looks for Stu or Sarabi.

59The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall walks in cautiously, staying close to Lucian. He takes a deep breathe in and says, "Beer."

60The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi turns and sees Lucian. He nods at him before seeing Nightfall, which causes him to tap Stu on the arm, "Oi... I thought Nightfall wasn't allowed in bars"

61The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"I can do what ever I want." He says proudly and buys a beer.

62The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:55 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sighs, "Just ignore it, I'm sure a pubescent child wont last long in here anyway" He smirks as he whispers to Sarabi.

63The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi chuckles and turns back around, whispering back "Aye, 'specially if he keeps pukin' like that in here"

64The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall then begins to drink. After the first beer he already doesn't feel good.

"I don't feel good. I'm gonna go back to Basala and lay down." Nightfall walks out of the bar and starts his long journey to the northern spire.

65The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:55 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu calls over the bar tender, a surprisingly scrawnier looking man, one of his eyes is horribly glazed over with cataracts.

"I've had nothing but shit beer for months." He says gruffly. "Gimme some of the strongest bitter you got"

The bartender silently goes into the back and brings out a skull with the top of the cranium chopped off and places it in front of Stu.

"So I see where you get the name of this place" He says as he happily lifts the skull mug to his lips.

He doesn't say anything about the bitter, he only wears a happy smirk.

66The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall arrives at the spire and touches it, vanishing from sight. Leaving behind a trail of vomit leading from the bar to the spire.

Last edited by Styx17 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

67The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx appears. Seeing the vomit trail he follows it to see if it will led him to someone.

68The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"A skull? Classy." He motions to the bartender. "I'll have one of those."

When the drink arrives, Lucian looks at Sarabi. "Does he know what's gone on since we've got here?"

69The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi sits up a bit and nudges Stu, "Watch this" He whispers and turns slightly to the bar. His eyes scan the bar momentarily before choosing a large man at a table of several others.
His eyes fix on the mans drink which is wrenched from his hands and slowly floats about the room before returning to the table, the man shocked and horrified.

70The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu chuckles a bit, "Where'd ya learn that kinda magic?" He takes a sip of his bitter.

"You're doing it all wrong though" He says sarcastically as he lifts the same mug and pours it onto the mans lap. The man shouts obscenities in anger, demanding the perpetrator step forward. The rest of the patrons laugh at him as he storms out of the bar.

71The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:57 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi chuckles, "Got me a wish from some weird thing. Its a mental thing more than magic."

72The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
The end of the vomit trail leads to the bar.

"Typical mortals." He mutters under his breathe then walks in.

Seeing Stu, Sarabi, and Lucian he walks up behind them, "Should have known you guys would have come here." He laughs.

73The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Ahh, Tin Man, you're just in time. Perhaps we should go into a tad bit more detail, my Gnollish friend?"

74The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi shakes his head, "We'll save it for a... Quieter time. With less publicity preferably"

75The Ebony Isles  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx takes a seat at the bar. Once he sits down the man next to him stares. Styx notices and turns to face him.

"What are you looking at?" The man turns away. Styx chuckles to himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum