The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catch Up 7/16/10

+4
Roll-o-Bot
LtBlaze
AshleyJane
TacticalBacon
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

The Takeover

The day began with everyone going about their business, various people going throughout town to buy and sell the things they felt they needed. As everyone returned to the shop and settled down, Elros told them about his grim plans; he planned to kill the Mayor of Basala so that he could take control. He informed them all that he had joined the town guard months ago and was now in a position that gave him total access to the mayor. Everyone decided that they should split up into groups each with an assigned task, Stu, Syrita, Dahlia, and Casper were on team "Small and Sexy", the team that would distract and rally the towns folk. Elros, Styx, Mots, and Seaven went to go after the Mayor, Sarabi and Daest went off to cause riots and chaos to cover up the murder of the mayor. Both of them ran setting fire to houses and shops, including the magic shop, to distract the guards. Meanwhile, Elros brought the suit of armor to the mayor and told him to put it on, as it would protect him from harm. Once the mayor put the suit on, he was in their control. He took the helmet off and Elros tried to get him to tell where he kept his money. After failing to persuade him into giving up the gold, Mots forces the mayor to drink a potion. The poution made him very old and insane. Elros realizes he is going to get no information from the mayor shoots the mayor, killing him. Meanwhile, team sexy was dancing their asses off in the bar. Guards began to rush towards the fires to put them out when Gunther challenged the head of the guards to a duel, he won. Syrita, now out of the tavern, told Gunther not to kill the guards, as they would need them when they took over the city. Gunther agreed. The guards attempted to interrogate the members of the team that went after the mayor, but it turned up no answers. Meanwhile, Stu was leaving the tavern when the wife of the magic shop owner came up to him and handed him a key, the key to the magic shop, a note attached told him that he now owned the shop. Stu then shit it pants and began to run towards the shop. He saw it was on fire, so he told Dahlia to use her Box of Endless Storage to get sea water to put out the fire; Dahlia succeeds at doing so. All the while, Syrita charmed a guard with her sexy good looks, the guard handed her a piece of paper that said whoever held it would be the new mayor of Basala, she decided to show it to Elros... after he sobered up; most of the party was now back at the store drinking, after all. Sarabi is not back at the cafe he lock all o the doors so no one else can get in Daset and Dahlia are both trying to get in from different doors and Elros uses his key to get in from the back door he also lets Mots in. Sarabi choses to let Daest and Dahlia in.

Coitus
Stu, after checking out his new magic shop shop, returned to the store where he found that everyone had drank his stash of mead and beer. He noticed Sarabi rubbing his finger upon Dahlia's forehead. As soon as this gesture was other, Dahlia removed all her clothing and began to run around outside pretending to be various things that she is not. A new person who we had never seen before hits her with the blunt part of a battle axe knocking her to the ground. She then licks the dirt and says "I'm a worm". Mots had begun her first drinking adventure and was not taking it very well, she began to vomit all over the place. She went up stairs and attempted to paint a picture, but ended up vomiting all over her canvas as well. In the mean time, Dahlia came running back into the shop and began causing a ruckus. Sarabi, upset with Dahlia for her insolence, locked her in the back room. Elros, who had placed Dahlia's clothing near the keg in order to make it appear as if she drank all the beer... or perhaps turned into a keg, now realized with his drunken mind that he would be found out now. So in a flash of brilliance he threw the keg into the room with Dahlia. Stu, still enraged by his ale being consumed by everyone but him, decided to take his frustration out on someone who would never remember what had happened; Dahlia. Elros, in another flash of drunken brilliance, unlocked the door for Stu, who entered and saw Sarabi attempting to restrain Dahlia, who was still insane. Stu hypnotized Sarabi and told him to sit in the corner and watch his ghastly deeds. Stu shut the door and dropped trow, revealing his larger than average Love Rod, as well as his shit covered, rash infested hind quarters. He then placed his rod within Dahlias orifice of Fecal Expulsion and initiated Coitus. Violently. Sarabi's hypnotism was broken by this horrific sight, but upon seeing Stu's festering rear end, violently passes out on the floor. Dahlia, however, loving every second of her Coitus, turns around in order to make it more convenient for Stu to get the job done. Stu interrupts his mission just as Dahlias insanity wears off, and she is horrified to what she sees. She gathers her clothes and rushes out of the room. Sarabi soon wakes up as well he then clubs Stu over the head knocking him out.

2Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 am

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

You have no idea how much I hate you for this.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

3Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

You forgot the part where I clubbed you over the head
And the suit of armor is named Styx

4Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 am

what about where david's character hit the pixie with his axe, and she went flying?

5Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Something tells me we wont be seeing him again

6Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

David? why? Also I try to edit it the best I could to put all of the details in I cant remember where you clubbed him tho or why lol

7Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 pm

This is one of the most enjoyable things I've ever read.

8Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

I clubbed him after I woke up hurhurhur
And I dunno, he didn't really do much and hes probably like others who enjoy the action much more

9Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

I did my best to remember all the important details, but feel free to edit in any details I missed though.

10Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

JulianJ

All I can say is, wha?!

11Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

This is exactly what happened, Julian. Exactly.

12Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm

JulianJ

If I reading this right, did Ashely's character get anal raped by Stu?

13Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

She sure did, Julian. In graphic detail, at that.

14Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm

JulianJ

Coolio. I'm glad that my character does drink alcohol..

15Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

I warn you: puking is not fun

16Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:47 pm

JulianJ

Relax, models do it to lose weight. Speaking of which, how much weight did Mots lose because of it lol?

17Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

That's a good question. I have no idea.

I bet she lost 10 pounds... and gained +1 charism! haha

18Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Or lose Charisma for a laughable reputation in town..

19Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Hey, hey, so she got drunk. It's not like she got naked, ran around town, and then proceeded to get raped.

20Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Lol I enjoy the shock from Julian.

21Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:02 pm

JulianJ

I just realized that Tom filled the "Rape" part of "Rape & Pillage." Congrats Tom.

22Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Ha, that's what I said. It's no longer just hearsay.

23Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Peter and Jake also fulfilled 'pillage' by looting the housing district and setting the town somewhat on fire...

24Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:27 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

DrewTherrien9 wrote:Peter and Jake also fulfilled 'pillage' by looting the housing district and setting the town somewhat on fire...

No, no, no, We set the housing district on fire an THEN looted, so I think that does fulfill the definition of pillaging.

25Catch Up 7/16/10 Empty Re: Catch Up 7/16/10 Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Yes we set the buildings on fire then realized the worth inside, stupidly braving the flames we created to get about 50 gold pieces a house

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum