The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finalize your characters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finalize your characters Empty Finalize your characters Sun May 20, 2012 9:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Hello, everyone. Summer is nearly here for all involved in this campaign and soon we will be ready to begin. I hope you have all been figuring out ideas for your characters because I am hoping to see some character sheets soon. I want you to send me a copy of it once you are completely done building the stats, skills, feats, spells, and any other relevant character options.

http://www.mad-irishman.net/pubs/MI_DnDCharForm21.pdf
I recommend using this online, interactive character sheet, it has all the fields any class may need, and many more options. It is my favorite. And unlike a few other interactive PDFs out there, you can actually save this one and it will keep all your numbers. So save your .pdf and send it to me via email or by uploading it to a hosting website and sending me the link. I just want to make sure there are no major issues that will hamper the first module's progress.

Post any questions about this topic here.

2Finalize your characters Empty Re: Finalize your characters Mon May 21, 2012 12:53 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

I really like this character sheet, finally putting stuff down for once instead of procrastinating about it

3Finalize your characters Empty Re: Finalize your characters Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Yeah, I love this sheet because it has all the little details you could need, plus it includes spaces for you to write on after you print it, such as current HP, which other sheets lack.

4Finalize your characters Empty Re: Finalize your characters Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Just so you know my character's name is Seth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum