The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dank Cellar

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dank Cellar Empty The Dank Cellar Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

After your latest mission, you find yourselves back in the cellar hideaway of the Behrans. It's a damp, mildewy place, that always seems a bit chilly. It's well enough lit, and although being there gives you the feeling that it's rather small, there are considerably many tunnels, rooms, and people to fill them.

OOG: It was worth describing again.

2The Dank Cellar Empty Re: The Dank Cellar Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu sits, pondering and observing his glass flask.

3The Dank Cellar Empty Re: The Dank Cellar Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Darious stands so that he is standing by himself and looks at the Shadows as they wrap and coil around his arm.

4The Dank Cellar Empty Re: The Dank Cellar Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

OOG: Is there going to be a write-up of what happened since I missed the last module?

5The Dank Cellar Empty Re: The Dank Cellar Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Oog: I keep meaning to but I've always run into crap I need to do. Ill try to do it in my free time today.

6The Dank Cellar Empty Re: The Dank Cellar Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Oog: all you need to know is that after the whole arena thing, you guys met mine and everett's new characters. Then we went to the leader of this small group for the behrans then we go see this alchemist for supplies and shit. So we go and meet the old bloke and clark BREAKS THE RULES and opens a door he isn't suppose to and finds this very quiet blood mage guy. then clark gives this caged man a dagger and they come out of a cow and him and this man meet up with us outside. Then when walking back we fought a handful of kobolds. Now we are waiting to go raid this place or something. There's the short hand. Tom will probably write up a more detailed one for better in depth info.

7The Dank Cellar Empty Re: The Dank Cellar Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Da Vegan

Da Vegan

OOG: Hybris also started the meet by castrating Clark's unconscious character (Hybris believed him to be dead)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum