The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 39]

926Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Loradal speaks up [Outloud] "Maybe if we cover the cage with a blanket or something he'll shut up like an animal would."

927Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!!!" Nightfall starts to speak in his natural tongue, Shadozeran. And unknowingly to him he uses one of his Psionic sciences, Molecular Rearrangement on the wooden cage around him.

The wooden bars around him to look like they are melting away, then when they reach far enough for Nightfall to step over, the wood hardens again.

Nightfall steps out, "I WILL SHOW YOU ALL WHAT I CAN-" He is interrupted by vomiting violently then passes out face first into the fresh black, bubbling vomit.

OOG: I would like to say that being Psionic is awesome. But that took so much power from him that I couldn't even use any of his other powers even if I wanted to.

928Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: Wait... does he actually know that spell? I can't remember ever giving him stats/spells ect. You haven't really told anyone what he is/how he actually knows this stuff.

929Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Well at the last meet at your house, when you where DMing, I was doing the stats for Nightfall, working out his class and finding out what types of powers he starts out with. So far he knows:

Control Body
Attraction
Dimensional Door
Impersonation
Molecular Rearrangement

The only reason Nightfall knows such a powerful power is because all of his powers are choose at random by me rolling a d100 and seeing what he gets. I got one which the book said I could choose any science so I chose Molecular Rearrangement. That's the only reason why he knows something so powerful. Lastly he is Psionic.

930Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: For now, that will stand, for roleplaying purposes. But honestly, next meet we'll have to discuss a better way of selecting spells other than rolling for random spells. Its the same concept as with bobby's character, he may be able to gain spells like that after a certain level, but for a brand new level one with many unique features as it is, its a tad over-powered.

931Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: Also I would like to add Nightfall can't do these at any time, he needs this stuff called Power Points. I have a set amount that I can only use before I have to step out of fighting or doing nothing to recover them all back or some of them. That's a draw back to being a Psionic.

Right now Nightfall has like 25 Power Points. The science Molecular Rearrangement costs 20 Power Points for me to use. So as you can see I could barely doing anything besides like making a door.

Plus the rolling thing is part of his class, its called a Wilder I believe. But we can talk about it more at the next meet, I just wanted to clarify somethings about his class.

932Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi taps Nightfall gently with her foot. "Stu, no more drinking for Nightfall. He's an angry drunk."

933Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"I don't think he should have been drinking in the first place. We have no idea how old he is." Styx says looking at Nightfall.

934Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:22 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I don't think he'll be drinking again any time soon."

He glances over at Nightfall.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to explode." He raises his voice so Nightfall can heal him.

935Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

brettward

brettward

hearing that all the commotion has stopped Seaven decides to mosey back into the shop. He doesn't acknowledge anyone and just walks downstairs.

936Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Seriously, how can he vomit so much and still be alive. Look at this place." Styx says.

937Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

JulianJ

"Relax, (Bobby's Character) can eat it all up."

938Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"Wake up." Styx kicks Nightfall but remains still knocked out.

"I said WAKE UP!" Styx kicks Nightfall again so hard that Nightfall gets lifted up off the ground and wakes up.

NIGHTFALL:
"My stomach hurts." He says.

939Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi comes back out from the back and scrunches his muzzle in disgust, "Ugh... Never clean. Too difficult for you mongrels to just keep my damn place clean."

940Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:21 am

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Looking at Sarabi, Lucian says "Have you tried beating them? You know, show your dominance, and give 'em reason not to do it again? You're a gnoll, you should understand the idea of a pack leader or alpha male." Chuckling, he adds, "Plus, physical violence can be a great motivator."

941Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi points a thumb at Stu, "You saying I should try and fight him? I've seen the shit he can do with your blood, so no thanks. I mean, THAT guy.." He points to Lor'adal, "I could slap his shit up a bit I guess. But I just want Nightfall to quit puking all over my place!"

942Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"I think what causes Nightfall to puke is the alcohol itself. Maybe his species is not able to process alcohol. I have come across species like that before when I was studying to become an Alchemist."

NIGHTFALL:
"I will never give up drinking! Its too good." Nightfall tries to stand up but fall right back down.

943Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi whispers to Styx, "We should just give him some horrid tasting liquid and pass it off as grog, or whatever the hell he drinks."

944Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:50 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
Styx whispers back, "That could work."

945Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu appears behind his magic lab, an ebony spire resembling the ones on the islands has appeared near where Stu appeared. "...It actually worked! Something I planned actually worked!" He jumps and shouts excitedly.

OOG: This is where your character will teleport, and Stu will probably be jumping around for a while.

946Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi appears and falls down on his knees, groaning "Oh gods, I never want to teleport again.."

947Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"That was.... invigorating!" Stu shouts joyfully. "I have never seen something so magnificent and yet so simple! I must do this again!" He says as he places his hand back on the spire and disappears once more. He then reappears a few moments later... then disappears again. The cycle continues a few times before be finally stops.

"Simply wonderful." He says with a contented smile.

948Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

Lucian, managing to stay on his feet, mutters to himself, "Well that will take some getting used to."

Watching Stu disappear and reappear, he looks at Sarabi and says "Weirdo."

949Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi grunts and unsteadily stands up, "Aye.. I don't know if I'll ever really get used to that. I'll just have to limit my travel." He watches Stu appearing and disappearing, "Bloody maniac he is"

950Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 38 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall walks out standing up straight, unaffected. "Its just like walking through the shadows!"

STYX:
Styx walks through. "Amazing." He starts to walk away but then falls apart.

"Mmm, a side effect and I'm the only one effected by it... Great." He says and pulls himself together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum