The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 39]

876Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:07 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu returns a short time later with an expensive looking flask. "Best idea ever" He says happily as he takes a sip.

877Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"I'm going to get a drink." Nightfall says and leaves the store.

STYX:
"I have a feeling that we won't be seeing him for a while." Styx laughs.

878Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"He'll be fine" Stu laughs as he takes another swig from his flask.

879Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi finds a nice spot at the store's bar and begins writing her manifesto on the effect of throwing chairs and how it affects crowds pysches.

880Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi sits down at the counter and pulls out one of his long kept bottles of mead, "Been a while since I've had one of these"

881Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

STYX:
"I better go follow Nightfall and make sure he doesn't kill any people or gets killed himself." Styx walks out of the shop and follows the direction Nightfall was heading.

OOG: Dun dun Dun... Both my characters are out of the room... I wonder what's going to happen next...

882Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 pm

JulianJ

OOG: You're going to create another one that pops in.

883Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: yes, but I planned my next guy for a while now. So don't judge me, I have a problem.

884Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia sits, huddled, on the counter, very cautiously observing everyone and everything. She stays completely silent.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

885Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu finishes off the last of the liquid in the flask and, with a grin upon his face, throws it at the wall behind Dahlia, creating a loud thump.

886Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia startles and screams, flying up so high that her head hits the ceiling, eyes wide. She stays there, trembling, looking around frantically.

887Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this.." Stu smiles.

888Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia slowly descends from the ceiling, glaring at Stu.

OOG: Would they know she's schizo now?

889Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: They wouldn't know exactly what was up, but they would have observed her jumpiness, these conversations have occurred a day after the module, so they've had some time to see.

890Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal walks up the stairs to the main floor, in his humanoid form, leans against a close wall, and remains silent, pondering something.

891Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:48 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi flinches as Dahlia screams and says to her, "Whats up with you, shrimp?"

892Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia huddles back on the counter, curled into a ball. "The voices... the voices! And nobody else hears them..." She whimpers, covering her face with her hands. "Nobody else heard them..."

893Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:31 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi pauses and just looks at Dahlia for a moment before shaking his head and going back to his drink with a sigh, "Everyone's bloody crazy nowadays"

894Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall stumbles in and falls. He picks himself up and shouts, "Why tis ta room all spinny againz?" His speech has reverted back to his bad drunken slur that he had the last time he was drunk.

895Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia squeaks from her place on the counter, covering her ears.

896Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
"Its flyin' lady!" Nightfall stumbles toward Dahlia.

897Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

To Dahlia, "Learn to embrace the voices, as I have."

898Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia huddles into even tighter of a ball, making small yelping sounds, hands jammed against her ears.

899Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

OOG@Bobby: In her head? Or out loud? You're going to have to specify every single time now.

900Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 36 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

NIGHTFALL:
Before Nightfall makes it to Dahlia, he vomits once more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum