The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 39]

51Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Here I will help." Styx casts Unseen Servant and an invisible servant appears that only Styx can see.

"Servant, clean this room." Styx orders. The servant then goes and and starts cleaning.

"Don't be frightened if you see an object get picked up and move by itself, that only means the servant has it."

OOG: This servant will last for about 6 hours and it will clean and it can mend small things. Also you guys can't bump into it.

52Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Its good hes gone now." Stu says with a scowl.

"He deserved to die, though."

53Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"He did and I have a feeling we are going to see him again."

54Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 pm

JulianJ

"At least then we'll be prepared. Those types of people are abominations that must be purged."

55Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Sadly, I do too." Stu sighs.

56Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well one things for sure," Styx points to the big hole in the center of the room, "My servant is not going to be able to fix that."

OOG: PS the air in the shop is cold and clammy. Its because Styx is in the room. And the cold is like a stand-able cold, its not going to freeze anyone its just really noticeable.

57Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: If thats so its probably doubled by the fact that Stu is there, too. Lol.

58Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi picks up Stu by the armpits and shakes him gently. "You are nothing and I mean nothing like that creature that left the store." She places him down. "Now, is there anyway to keep this store warm?"

OOG: I like how the season or weather never changes. Is it winter, cause maybe we'll notice it. Or if its summer, a nice air condition feeling?

59Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:12 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Lifting a dwarf won't lend a happy ending" Stu scolds.

"And I don't know what you're talking about, It feels just fine in here to me."

60Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Yeah I have no idea what you are talking about. Feels fine in here."

OOG: And the cold is like you can feel death in the air, its like a fall-time cold kind of. Really, you just notice it.

61Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

JulianJ

"How about you guys go outside then come inside and tell me there isn't a difference. Except for you Styx. You can't feel anything."

62Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Ok I will leave, I don't see why though, it feels fine in here." Styx says as he leaves the store.

OOG: sorry I miss read the last post.

63Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"People are crazy" Stu says to himself.

64Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"It feels the same out here!" Styx shouts back into the store from a distance.

65Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

A blue skinned elf, with demonic like markings all over his body barges into the shop. His eyes are pure black, he is looking around the shop for something. He has two strange blades sheathed on his sides.

"Where did it go?! I must know now! I must kill it!" The man yells.

He pauses for a moment, calming himself down.

"An evil being has been here... I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Lor'adal, and I am a demon hunter. I must bring to justice the evil beings in the world. Before they get the chance to take another soul."

66Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:21 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu laughs "You just missed him, he went over there."

He gestures vaguely towards the door.

67Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal looks in the direction Stu poins. he then speaks.

"What did he look like? How powerful is he?"

68Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"He looked like some pissed off half elf. I don't know, all you people look the same to me."

Stu pulls out his book and flips through the pages.

69Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Sarabi looks up, "What did he look like? An egomaniac with a stave shoved where the sun don't shine, thats what."

70Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal faces Sarabi "Understandable, he was probably thinking of hundreds of ways to kill you... I need some helpful information.

Lor'adal faces Stu, "And you're sadly mistaken. I'm not a half-elf" He pauses. "I'm a half-demon." Lor'adal cackles.

71Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You all still look the same" He grunts.

72Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal sighs. "Atleast give me some helpful information. How about this - what class is he? Mage? Warrior?"

73Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"He looked like some kinda druid or something. Maybe? He seemed to disregard life too much to be one... but thats my guess."

Stu pauses.

"But again, you people all look the same to me."

74Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

"Any weaknesses?"

75Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu looks up from his book, "Oh you're still there and talking to me, aren't you?" He chuckles to himself.

"Well yes, actually. If you remove his head he can't cast spells." He says sarcastically before turning back to the pages of his book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum