The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+8
Granny
JulianJ
AshleyJane
LtBlaze
TacticalBacon
brettward
Exonfang (BANNED)
Vedrick
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 39]

286Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Well I gotta go somewhere I will be back later." Styx then leaves the store and the temperature rises a bit but it still remains cold in the shop.

287Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

NoodleToes

"Tsk. That isn't very nice to say. Not all of your comrades are unpleasant for company." She inspects the flute for a moment, makes a face, and sets it aside. She pulls out her old lute and begins to strum quietly. "Regardless, some time may pass before I leave again- even musicians rest once in a while." She strums a little while while she thinks.

She stares at the ceiling, smiling, and speaks quietly to herself. "Though I could certainly find a way to make your time stuck here a little more enjoyable..."

288Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu chuckles.

"Please, by all means stay. It'll be nice to have someone of your caliber around."

289Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 pm

NoodleToes

"Ah, I was merely implying that it would be a while before you'd join me on a wandering. But I'd love the company sometime. I'd invite you for drinks here if they weren't so "piss-poor.""

Syrita brings herself out of the exchange, suddenly remembering that there are others in the room. "Really now, anything interesting happen?" She looks around. "I don't see the crazy one."

290Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I've traveled for decades, it'll be a long time before I call this vacation off." Stu chuckles.

"But there are other ways to adventure in this shithole" He grins.

291Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm

NoodleToes

"Oh? And those?"

292Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"You just have to get a little creative." Stu says, inspecting his new mug.

293Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 pm

NoodleToes

"Mmhmm..." Syrita looks thoughtful. "I did visit a bar with decent drinks about an hour out. Care for an "adventure?""

294Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"By the gods yes." Stu exclaims.

He glances at Dahlias unconscious body. "People like that don't let me have a good drink."

He grabs his mug eagerly. "Well?" He asks. "Lead on."

295Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 pm

NoodleToes

Syrita sets the small ring atop Dahlia's head and gathers up her things. She glances over her shoulder at Stu. "Were I you, I might consider packing a change of clothes." She grins and starts out the door.

296Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:35 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu places the cat next to Dahlia's limp body.

"Err.... Stay" He says holding his palms out.

He gathers his things and hurriedly follows Syrita out the door.

297Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

As Syrita and Stu leave the store, a mysterious thing wonders into the store. Its skin is so black that you can't tell where its legs end and its shadow begins. Its body has a shadowy fire outline its body. It has no features, it is completely black. Its only noticeable feature is its luminescent eyes. It wonders into the store seeming lost and confused.

OOG: This guy could become my new favorite.

298Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

JulianJ

Urijoshi looks up from her meditations. "Um, can I help you sir or madame?"

299Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The creature says nothing in return. Still walking around confused. It looks like 'It' is shy.

OOG: 'It' will talk to you the next time you speak to 'It'. 'It' is just shy right now, it will fade.

300Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal enters the store again, no signs of intoxication. He passes Stu and Syrita on the way in, but makes no gesture toward them.

Upon entering, Lor'adal sees the figure and draws both of his blades. They are two short blades which are filled with a pure black liquid. There are runes carved into the handles. Pure black blood drips from Lor'adal's hands, turning into smoke before the drops hit the ground.

Lor'adal's expression shows no emotions. He faces the dark figure. He then proclaims, in a calm voice, "Speak now or die evil one. I have no remorse for killing those which are evil."

His eyes do not blink, his stance is as still as stone. He's ready to attack the being at any given moment.

OOG: The liquid in his blades is his own blood, he can fling the blood from the blades by casting a small spell which would create a smoke screen in a circle with a radius of about 5-7 meters. The blades will also not harm him, rather turn into smoke if it comes into contact with his flesh while his blood is in the blades. However after the smoke screen is used and blood is no longer in the blades, they can harm him, and infact do extra damage. Lor'adal is the only being who knows the correct spell to disperse the blood in his blades.

301Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 am

JulianJ

"Stand down Lor'adal! You have no idea if its evil or not." Urijoshi faces the creature. "Ignore this monster here. Can you speak?"

302Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The creature turns to Urijoshi, "Little, but I can speak your tongue." 'Its' voice fades into the language of the shadows then returns to Common, "Tell me... Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Who are you?"

'Its' voice is serious. At this moment you notice 'Its' eyes never blink or even have pupils.

'It' turns towards Lor'adal, "I do not know if I am evil. Am I evil?"

OOG: Who ever talks to 'It' next, just make a reference to 'Its' skin being as black as nightfall. For that is 'Its' name, Nightfall. Also it will be easy on me so I can stop referring to the creature as "It".

303Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

Mots looks around, curious to see if anyone else seems startled by the sudden appearance of so many unfamiliar beings. Observing the faces of those in the room, she realizes she seems to be the only one wearing such a shocked expression.

This realization sinks in and causes Mots to become fairly self-conscious. She tightens her expression and clenches her fists.
"Excuse me" she tries to interject. "I'm sorry, but what exactly is going on? Who was that gnome? Who is that blue fellow with the swords? Who are any of you, for that matter? There's far too many people in and out of here everyday for me to possibly keep track! I don't remember meeting more than half of you."

Mots catches herself, realizing that she is interrupting. "Oh... my apologies, newcomer."
"I'm not even certain I know who I am, honestly. I'm afraid I can't tell you your identity. And your appearance baffles me. What are you, indeed, with skin as dark as nightfall?"

"At any rate," Mots extends her hand, "my name is Mots."

304Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Nightfall... Perhaps that is my name... Is it? I like it." Nightfall turns to Mots, "Nice to meet you, Mots."

You can hear him struggling to pronounce Mots' name. "I'm sorry, it is hard to talk as you all do. Your language is different." He then mutters off into the shadow language heard before.

305Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adals blades suddenly both turn into smoke, which soon dissipates. He pauses for a moment, then goes to a more casual stance, his hands however are on his blades. "I'll trust your judgment then, Urijoshi... As for you, I'll keep an eye on you. The shadows corrupt the weak.

Facing Mots now "I am Lor'adal, a berserker ranger demon hunter. You are...?"

306Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"I-I just said my name?" Mots delicately withdraws her unshaken hand. "I'm Mots. I'm a ranger as well."

307Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Nightfall looks towards Lor'adal, "What shadows? Do you think I'm dangerous? Why? I must know, I need to find out who I am."

308Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 pm

JulianJ

"Okay we'll deal with everyone's crisis of identity one at a time." She turns to Nightfall, "Right now, my friend we have no idea who you are. But being evil is a choice, and you a certainly not evil. Lor'adal is a deamon hunter and demons are evil creatures." She then turns to Mots, "You, by the looks of it has lost your mind. You're an alienist Mots. You're not even good with any weapon. You've been apart of Team Rape and Pillage for longer than I. We are all your friends."

309Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"So am I a Demon? I am so confused... How I got here was even a mystery." Nightfall thinks about his sudden appearance into existence which happened only an hour ago.

310Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 12 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Lor'adal is now facing the dark creature. "The shadows are a dark force which can corrupt any mortal or immortal who has a weak will. Stay clear of them and we will be friends. However, should you venture toward them I will not hesitate to paint the walls with your blood." Lor'adal pauses. "Your appearance looks as a demon however your soul seems too.... new.... to be plagued by the curse. I am sorry for drawing my blades on you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum