The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the desert *DEPRECIATED*

+5
JulianJ
TacticalBacon
brettward
AshleyJane
Roll-o-Bot
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 33]

451Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"they could still be here!! no one told me that part!!"

452Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"I'm sorry for not mentioning that earlier, my mistake" Mots apologizes. "What's done is done. Hopefully, they didn't overhear. At least, in the future, we know to be more cautious."

453Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"i shall remember that too." Styx starts to walk around, scanning the area nervously.

454Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"If they did hear, our plan is over." Dahlia sighs, wrapping her arms around her knees and laying her head on them.

http://darkbluemidnight.deviantart.com

455Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

styx looks over to Dahlia and says, "there's more than one way to skin a cat." and chuckles a little

456Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Dahlia wrinkles her nose and shudders. "We haven't heard anything from them in a while."

457Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"they are probably hiding... like always." styx turns his head to scan the area slowly.

458Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

"Hm. Either way, we should probably finish this discussion tomorrow when we return to Basala. For now, those who wish to sleep can spend the night in the house, and the rest of us can continue to keep watch." Mots says softly.

459Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

"Probably." Dahlia scans the forest around them. "It's too dark for me to even try to see them."

460Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"i will help keep watch."

461Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Pixies are not difficult to kill"

"Just like any bug, you just have to step on them. The only problem is finding where to step" Stu says with a shrug.

462Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"but when i hunted them we had to try to keep them alive or just wound them."

463Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Different story tonight" Stu says solemnly.

464Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 pm

AshleyJane

AshleyJane

Even Dahlia nods sadly. "If we don't... they're just going to keep trying to find me. It's better if they can't get back to the kingdom and tell the king and queen I'm alive."

465Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Or... you know, as with any pest, the only way to stop them from coming back is to destroy the nest." Stu says with a glint in his eye.

466Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"hmm very true." styx nods.

467Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:25 pm

OOG: Are you gonna kill of a lot of pixies? Can Guthix and Gunther come? Guthix can smell the pixies within 30ft.

468Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: idk yet i thought we were looking for stu's magic shop.

469Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: We are, but these goddamn pixies are getting in the way, were going back to basala at dawn to create a new plan of action.

470Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: i have a plan on how to return the magic store but it would require a lot of things but it might work.

471Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: We've got the plan for getting the shop moved and stuff, we just need to deal with these pixies first so they don't fuck our shit.

472Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: me and you can take them im sure

473Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 pm

OOG: I'd like to help if I could. Guthix is a hunter and has lived in uncharted wilderness the majority of his life. If you get a pack mule to carry extra supplies, the fact the team is basically an overpowered war machine would benefit if you invited the other guys you left behind...

474Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Granny

Granny
Town Lunatic

OOG: You can come if you want. We're likely going to run into you guys back at Basala and tell you about what we've been doing, anyway.

475Into the desert  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 19 Empty Re: Into the desert *DEPRECIATED* Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: all i know is we are going to try to kill so pixies haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum