The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basala *DEPRECIATED*

+7
TacticalBacon
JulianJ
Exonfang (BANNED)
Jake
brettward
Granny
Roll-o-Bot
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Well, I guess we could hire someone," Daest sighs, "If we wanna spend the money, they'd definitely do a better job than any of us."

52Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm

brettward

brettward

"yeah i think we should hire someone. as for the pixi, she didn't do such a great time sneaking last time and we really don't want to screw up with the town guard."

53Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios chuckles.

"I'd rather see the pixie do it honestly. Just because I have to like her doesn't mean I have to trust her. She still hasn't really proven her trust to the group yet. It's her fault if she gets herself killed in the process."

54Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"Or we could hire someone to do it, to make sure it's done right, but, Hey, who listens to me."

55Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 pm

brettward

brettward

" i like daest's idea. but where do we get a pro?"

56Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

To Daest and Seaven

"As long as the money doesn't come out of my pocket. As for where we'd find a good thief, I have no idea."

57Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

brettward

brettward

"well i'd be happy to provide the money, assuming that we find a proffesional."

58Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"We could look for a thieve's guild. There's probably lots of 'em here."

59Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm

brettward

brettward

"i'll leave that to you daest. I'm sure you know way more about that kind of stuff than most of us."

60Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"so we are getting a pro?"

61Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 pm

brettward

brettward

"yes. provided we can find one"

62Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

Elros looks around at everyone sizing them up a bit. "whose going?"

63Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"It probably won't be too hard, I mean, this is Basala."

64Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Sure its easy to find the common thief, but we need someone we can trust and would be able to get the job done right AND fast."

65Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

DM NOTE: Who ever goes to look for the thief I will roll percentiles to see if you find him or not and let you know what happens through PM. If more then one of you go I will still do it through PM.

66Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 am

JulianJ

Urijoshi stops practicing kung fu again. "Why don't we use one of our, more sexier RP members to lure him out? He's a guard, he's got to have needs." She goes back to practicing.

67Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 am

Casper stumbles up from Elros' basement bedroom. After hearing bits and pieces of their predicament she sleepily asks,

"You said you needed someone sexy?"

68Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"I don't think any of us should go talk to the guard our self's, but one of us could go and get a very good thief to do it for us. It just seems safer that way. We are already are not on good terms with the guard, I don't think we should be trying to much."

69Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 am

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios sighs.

"Then seeing as I'm pretty much the only one the guards are not pissed at, I'll search for a 'thieves guild'."

70Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

"Well we have a volunteer, does anyone else want to join him?" Elros says as he scans the room to see the look on everyone's faces.

71Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 pm

JulianJ

"I'll go along too. I may learn something from a thieves guild."

72Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

Kalandrios nods.

"Anyone else?"

73Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

DM NOTE: when you guys are ready to leave I need both of you to post here that you left the store looking for the guild. Then PM me saying that you have left the store but you two need to be in contact before you make any moves so you both can agree on what you are doing.

74Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Exonfang (BANNED)

Exonfang (BANNED)

To Uri,

"I'll search the east side of town, you search the west?

75Basala  *DEPRECIATED* - Page 3 Empty Re: Basala *DEPRECIATED* Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Jake

Jake
Truant Thief

"I guess I'll look too," Daest says, "Might wanna join one while I'm at it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum