The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The road to a village...

+4
TacticalBacon
NoodleToes
Melkor
Kiryan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor's eyes widen. He calls over his shoulder to people and says "You hear that? Gonna be a week before we get to this place. Holy shit."

77The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

"Alright then," Kiryan states, "It is most definitely story time then. Who's got a tale to share?"

78The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor waits to hear if anyone speaks up, blowing an awkwardly long puff of smoke.

79The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 pm

NoodleToes

OOG: I will write you all a beautiful story when this physics exam is over.

80The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Gideon

Gideon

OOG: I wish all of you taking the physics exam good luck

81The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor is still blowing an awkwardly long puff of smoke, waiting for someone to speak up.

82The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 pm

NoodleToes

OOG: Dudes that did not mean wait, get on with your business and I will post when I get a minute.

83The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Gideon

Gideon

OOG We know, but nothing has happened. We are still waiting to head towards the village

84The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor's awkwardly long puff finally runs out. Really disliking the silence, he says "No one will speak up? Fine then, I'll talk a bit..."

Melkor then goes into an elaborate story from his war academy days, talking about one of his friends who got into a battle with a powerful spellsword and died from a spell backfiring.

85The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Upon hearing of the spell backfiring, "What a dipshit!" Stu shouts, bursting with laughter.

86The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor laughs at Stu's comment, a bit surprised at the enthusiasm. "Yeah, the guy tended to mangle the wordings of spells...he once tried to light a rock on fire and instead set his sock on fire. Fun times."

87The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Gideon

Gideon

"Sounds like a certain 'half' elf we knew" comments Gideon

88The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor snorts a laugh and says "Yeah...the flaming sock was pretty bad, because he was focusing so hard that he didn't notice until it was basically an inferno on his foot."

89The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

Chuckling, Kiryan calls down, "Melkor, didn't that happen to you at some point?"

90The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Kiryan

Kiryan

DM Note: After our latest adventure, and traveling for a few days after, you arrive outside of a large hamlet on a grassy plain. A short wall surrounds the outside of the town, and from what you can see, the area is well-populated.

That being said, it's finals week. I wouldn't expect much up here until saturday.

91The road to a village... - Page 4 Empty Re: The road to a village... Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Melkor

Melkor

Melkor is curious to investigate the town and nudges Gideon to find a spot to "park" the carriage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum