The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

276The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

He nods and walks over to the counter and pulls out a skull with a wine bottle neck sticking out of it.

"This here is fermented dragon piss. Strongest shit you can get. 5 gold for a glass." The barkeep says.

277The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"I don't need frilly bullshit, I'm not going to taste it anyways" Stu grunts.

278The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Suit yourself." He says and puts the bottle away.

279The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Just alcohol."

280The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The barkeep pours Stu a dwarven beer and gives it to him.

281The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu spends what seems like an eternity inspecting the beer before taking a small sip.

"Passable."

282The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick looks at Stu, "The best dwarven beer is in the poor district of the city, just so you know."

283The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu mutters something unintelligible and waits to be left alone.

284The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Vedrick moves away and goes to sit down with Prince Fortesque.

285The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu opens his cloak slightly and makes a small incision on his arm. He pours a small stream of the ale into the wound. He smiles.

286The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Freak." The barkeep mutters.

287The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:59 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Arsefuck" Stu mutters with a grin.

288The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The barkeeper glares at Stu, but then leaves after someone calls for the him.

289The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:43 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu continues with his ritual.

290The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

A few minutes later, Stu stumbles toward the Prince. "Sooo", he says with a long drawn out slur. "I hear you have lots of" he pauses for some time. "Money" he blurts. Blood and alcohol drip from his arm.

291The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Sir Wreath steps in front of Stu before he gets too close to the Prince.

"Yes, I do. You must be the dwarf that helped me escape from that torture camp." Prince Fortesque says and motions for Sir Wreath to move to the side.

292The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Yessss" he raves. "I killed all the guards". He waves his arms around while weaving his tale, Slinging blood from his arm.

293The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Of course you did," Prince Fortesque laughs while moving out of the line of Stu's flying blood, "but my friend here says you had help too." Fortesque points to Vedrick.

Sir Wreath chimes in, "Watch the blood flinging sir." His voice is thunderous and raspy. He may not have much charisma, but what he lacks in looks he makes up for with pure strength and his brutish size.

294The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:22 am

LtBlaze

LtBlaze
Smartass Thief

Dmitri lifts the man over his shoulder and goes to find the nearest guard post where he can dump his sorry ass.

295The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 am

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"Oh they may have" He slurs "Helped a wee bit." Pinching his fingers together for emphasis. "Perhaps... killing one or two guards I didn't see"

It appears Stu is having trouble staying upright.

296The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Someone appears to be drunk my majesty, shall I get rid of him?" Sir Wreath asks Prince Fortesque.

"No, no. Here take a seat." Fortesque points to the chair at the table and Sir Wreath pulls it out for Stu.

297The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu takes his seat with a thump. "Someone appears to have a stick up his arse!" Stu bellows.

"Jarguk" Stu mutters.

298The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

Sir Wreath mumbles as he pushes Stu's seat in.

"So what did you need?" Fortesque asks Stu.

299The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

"What I need" Stu says drunkenly "Is a dragon."

He starts to smile.

"Fly away" He slurs, carrying the "y" sounds for what seems like an eternity.

300The Kingdom's Capital - Page 12 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"Dragons aren't easy to come by, especially trained ones," the Prince laughs, "Do you think I can get you a dragon?" he questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum