The Old and the New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Old and the New

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom's Capital

+5
Jake
That Guy that always Dies
Da Vegan
Geskill
Vedrick
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

126The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu follows behind him as he goes about his day.

127The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The man gets extremely irritated, "The fuck are you looking at shorty?" he says to Stu.

128The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu says nothing and pulls out one of his TEN pieces of parchment and begins to feign frantically taking notes. He continues to follow.

129The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The man grows angry and starts to throw stones at Stu. "STOP THAT! DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE GUARDS!"

130The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu continues to follow, taking notes at a frantic pace.

131The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"That's it! Go away now or I will go bat-shit crazy on you." He throws his rings to the side so he can put them in his pouch. After putting his jewelry away he starts to circle Stu.

"I'm warning you!"

132The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu places his parchment away and smiles at the fellow. He watches as the man circles.

133The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

"That's right you son of a goat herder. I thought you'd back off." He turns around and starts to walk away.

134The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu follows. No longer taking notes, but rather stooping down to observe the mans walking, looking pensive.

135The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The man starts to growl, he is starting to get pissed off again. Then suddenly he turns around and slaps Stu. His hand doesn't land perfectly, but he still was able to lay a good slap on Stu's face.

"I said knock it off you creep!"

136The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu rears back and rubs where he was slapped. He then gives the man a warm, heartfelt smile before kicking him into the stratosphere.

137The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

After being kicked, the man goes ape shit and jumps on Stu. He starts smacking and clinging onto Stu as he attacks.

138The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: How in the fuck does a man with no legs jump onto someone?

Stu attempts to run with the man still clinging on him.

139The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: He pushes really hard off the ground with his hands.

The man keeps smacking until Stu's running becomes too fast and he falls off. He gets back up and chases after him.

140The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu pulls out his dagger and slashes at his arm to empower a blood bolt, which he then fires at the man in pursuit.

OOG: 3 damage

Last edited by TacticalBacon on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

141The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Roll-o-Bot

Roll-o-Bot

The member 'TacticalBacon' has done the following action : Dice rolls

#1 'd4' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 7

142The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The man drops to the ground and dies.

143The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu walks over to the body and looks around for staring people.

144The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 am

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

A couple people are staring at you. Not a lot, but a couple.

145The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu shrugs. He then pulls the body aside to search it.

146The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

You find 12 gold and two copper rings and one silver ring on the man's body.

147The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

Stu takes them, rather disappointed. He attempts to identify any sort of magic on the rings, with some hope.

148The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

The sliver ring, you sense, can allow you to understand and read one additional language, but you arent able to speak it or translate it to others.

OOG: So basically, if a monster says, "I want to have sex with one of you." You will be able to understand that he wants sex to be forced onto someone. But if you wanted to warn people of what the monster said you could not. Basically you are the only one who can understand the speaker or the page is saying because whenever you try to tell what you read or hear to others, you have the worst case of word vomit ever. This is very hard to explain but i hope you understand what i mean.

149The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm

TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon
Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk

OOG: I get it. When you say one additional language is that one of my choosing, or is it bound to the ring?

150The Kingdom's Capital - Page 6 Empty Re: The Kingdom's Capital Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Vedrick

Vedrick
Sexy Beast

OOG: One of your choosing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum